"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, April 9, 2012

Breathe!


Breathe!!  That is what I have to keep telling myself.  I received a phone call today from Nicole at AAC who is with our agency.  I was expecting her to say TA!  But instead she said she had a question for me.  Then I thought to myself darn no TA and asked her what her question was.  She wanted to know when we wanted to travel because we had received our Travel Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!   This was our last step before planning our trip to meet our new son.   I immediately called Dan and we both have been in dazed and confused land trying to think of everything we need to do before we go to China in less than a month!  We are thinking about leaving May 2nd but it could be May 9th.  As soon as I find out I will let you all know.  Our girls are excited and looking forward to the trip!   Talking about that, the girls have taken up a part time job so as to raise money for their trip to China.  They are now helping out at Jersey’s Café as bussers.  They get .50cents a table and any extra tips customers give them.  Both days they worked they had someone give them $20 to share for their trip.  Cali cracks me up because she talks to the customers and tells them about her upcoming adventure.  Here are some pictures of our new hardest workers.
Here is Donna Rose rolling silverware and she did a great job because we were completely out. 
And here is Cali cleaning off dishes before they get washed.  The best part was that they love doing it and have great attitudes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment