"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, April 30, 2012

Two days and then China here we come!


We have only two days left and we are leaving for China!!!!!  I am overwhelmed right now with the planning.  My emotions are all over the map and I can’t focus on anything.  I am really excited because I can’t wait to meet him and have him a part of our family!  We leave 6am Wednesday morning!  It can’t get here fast enough yet it is getting here too fast.  I wanted to share what hotels we will be staying at for those interested.  In Beijing we will be staying at the Double Happiness Courtyard.  It is located in a Hutong which is an old neighborhood.  Here is a description of it:

Beijing Double Happiness Courtyard Hotel is located in age-old city zone. The guests enjoy fast and easy access to all of Beijing's major attractions. It has a long bystreet behind the hotel. The native people live here and enjoy the wonderful life. The country yard of the hotel has 250 years history. It is said Double Happiness Courtyard Hotel was a Chinese famous scholar Ji Xiaolan’s former residence during the period of Qing dynasty. The yard is filled with various plants and flowers. Guests can enjoy different views with four seasons. It is featured by unique decoration of the guest rooms. It owns special design with modern facilities in every guest room. People can enjoy different styles and Chinese cultural atmosphere. The hotel will leave every guest a good remembrance.
You can also go here and look at more pictures.  http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/LocationPhotos-g294212-d813642-w5-Double_Happiness_Courtyard_Hotel-Beijing.html  We are really excited to be staying here!

While in Nanchang we will be at the Galactic Peace Hotel.  I have heard good things about this hotel so I am looking forward to staying here and the girls are looking forward to swimming in the pool under the stars:)

You can go here if you want more info.

And then the last place we are staying at is the Garden Hotel in Guangzhou.



Now I must go eat lunch, finish packing, clean house, go get my hair cut and eyebrows done (must look good for pictures) and get the girls hair cut!  Whew I pray we get it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment