"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Less than 24 hours and Counting!

Trying not to panic but in less than 24 hours we will be on a plane heading to New Jersey!  Then getting on a plane and heading to China.  I have mixed emotions today.  A little calm mixed with panic:)  My paranoid but lovable husband has asked that those friends from facebook please not comment about our trip on facebook.  He doesn't want any riff raff know we are leaving and my facebook page is filled with them!  lol  Just kidding but seriously please post comments on here instead.  And just to let you know...I really appreciate any comments so feel free to leave them and leave them often!  Only those that truelly love me will leave comments;)  Ok so I feel a little goofy today also!  Just trying not to loose my mind but I think that is too late.  Oh well I better go and shower, clean house, hyperventilate, finish packing, cry and yell at the kids.  Oh yea it is going to be a fun day in the Berry household!  

5 comments:

  1. You can do it!! You'll make it through today and you'll make it through tomorrow (crazy or not!). This is going to be an exciting adventure and the final result will be nothing short of miraculous. Have fun and hold on tight!

    Sending you lots of love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be praying for you guys!!! So excited for your new addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know that crazy feeling for sure! See you in GZ.

    Happy Birthday to your little one today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you can do it! You've worked so hard to prepare so it's time to relax and enjoy the ride! Deep breaths! :) Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang on tight this ride is starting to pick up steam!! I can't wait to see your little one in your arms!! Congrats on getting to this part of the journey, the rest is all down hill. :D

    ReplyDelete