"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finding spot Day!

Today was actually a really good day.  Today we went to Cole's finding spot.  The finding spot is where he was left at to be found .  Our guide said that most babies are left in boxes with a blanket and a bottle.  I asked if they would still have that blanket and she said no. 


Here we are at his finding spot which is another orphanage.  But this orphanage houses kids who have lost their parents to death and they are not adoptable.  I did not understand it all but while standing there school let out so the kids could go eat lunch at home and a bunch of kids went inside.  They were vert cute and seemed very happy. 

It was very rainy and wet and  his finding spot was located in a small village just north of town.  We decided to do some shopping in this small village to kind of support where he could have come from.  Something that really meant alot to me was that while we were shopping and I was holding Cole, a Chinese woman came up and tried to hold him.  He held on tighter to me and started to cry as she was reaching for him.  It made me really happy to see that he is attaching to me. 

Also, while there we bought this shirt.  Try to read it:)

We thought it would be perfect for Cole.  Even though it makes no sense it is his first American flag shirt!

We then went to the Tengwang Pavillion.  It is very famous in China and it was beautiful.  I wish we were there when it was not raining.  But because of the rain it was not too busy.  I was going to try and post a picture in the garden in front of the tiger which is the year Cole was born.  But I am unable to add any more photos right now.  :(  Maybe in a little!
\



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I LOVE that shirt! It is too funny! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete