"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our God is a God who answers prayers!

First I need to give a shout out to a friend I meet online.  She is on a facebook page called Spring time in China and happens to be in the same hotel at the same time!  Her husband fixed our VPN.  Praise God!!!  I am back:)  You never realize how much you miss something until it is gone and I hate to admit it but I love technology and facebook and blogs:) 

I must thank everyone who prayed for us!  The first two days were really tough.  It is starting to get better but I know if is going to be a long road ahead of us.  As I said to Dan it is alot like Groundhog Day.  Where you have to start over everyday. 

I was feeling very lonely but I think because of your prayers we met up with two other families.  One we just happened to meet while eating breakfast and the other is the one mentioned above.  We had pizza night:)  It was so nice to be able to hang out with them and talk about our experiences.  I needed that soooo bad!  Just to be social was nice. 

Today we decided to stay and hang out in the hotel room, which I am so thankful we did.  It was nice to not have to rush anywhere but to hang out.  Dan took Donna and Cali to the pool.  They had a great time while Cole and I took a nap.  During the nap, Cole kept crying in his sleep.  So we did not have a great sleep but that is ok. 

Not many pictures from today because we did not do much!  Here is one where they all were coloring together. 




Thanks again for your prayers because they are working!  Please keep praying:)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad to hear that you got to visit with others! I have to say...was it blue shirt day? In the first pic Donna and Cali have blue on and in the next Dan has the same light blue color! By the way, I love the color! :) Have fun and we will keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you've been able to meet up with other families! That can be such a great encouragement! And how nice that someone was able to get you back onto your blog. What a blessing!

    I can't tell you how much I LOVE the pictures! They make me smile and tear up at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last shot is so dear, little guy sleeping on his new Dad.
    And how great to have big sisters, looks like they have eased into their new role!

    ReplyDelete