"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

I just want to wish our new little guy a Happy Birthday!    Here is my note to Cole:

"Mommy so wanted to be there for your second birthday but just was not able to get paperwork and everything ready in time.  I promise that I will not miss celebrating any more of your birthdays with you!  Can't wait to meet you and discover the life the Lord has for us!  Love you more than you could understand right now!  Also, your sisters and Dad miss you too and can't wait to have you around.  Don't ever forget that we loved you before you knew us.  That is how it is with God.  He loves us way before we knew Him.    Love Mommy!"

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet! :) I know that not being with him on his birthday is difficult but he'll be in your arms in just a few short days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too much longer!!! I am so excited for you Rebecca and yes, I still have the raccoon :)

    ReplyDelete